Creating a dynamic Saudi entertainment landscape towards the Saudi Vision 2030
As a core pillar to diversify the Kingdom’s income sources to drive development and growth, the entertainment sector remains a cornerstone of Saudi’s Vision 2030, with aspiration to increase local spending on entertainment and develop a market of USD 7 billion.
Theme Parks & Entertainment Development Forum is launching in Saudi Arabia to spark conversations on how to effectively position the sector as a force for partnerships and investments.
GOVERNMENT | ENTERTAINMENT AUTHORITIES | OPERATORS | DEVELOPERS | INVESTORS | TECH SOLUTIONS
Limited Sponsorship and Exhibition Opportunities!
Flash Entertainment, Legacy | GGE, Blue Rhine Industries, C.Cretors & Company, Platinumlist and more have already confirmed their participation at the event. Don’t miss your chance to get noticed by key stakeholders responsible for Saudi Arabia’s $64 billion leisure and entertainment development market.
Ensure your organisation is armed with the strategies, tools and know-how to accelerate your ambitions towards Vision 2030
Benchmark against the best! Join the leading minds in leisure and entertainment from across the globe to see what they envisage the Kingdom’s entertainment ecosystem to look like
Next-gen thinking to drive next-gen entertainment! Meet with innovators and tech masterminds looking to transform the leisure and entertainment landscape in Saudi Arabia
What Will Be Covered?
- Global strategic partnership models to drive cinema development
- Navigating regulations, policies and licensing required for cinemas
- Operating and maintaining high footfall in cinemas
- Developing world-class infrastructures to distinguish Saudi as a leading resort destination
- Overcoming challenges in designing and delivering resort islands at international standards
- Highlighting the NEOM and RED SEA projects as drivers to boost attractions in Saudi
- Accelerating the hospitality sector to boost tourism in Saudi
- Distinguishing Saudi heritage sites as top international tourist destinations
- Identifying opportunities to increase tourism through urban development projects
- Building mega-theme parks to cater for Saudi’s massive youth population
- Reviewing sustainable mechanisms to keep parks open all year
- Integrating funding streams into theme park models
- Cultural recreation as an epicentre of entertainment
- Overhauling Saudi’s entertainment sector through live events and shows
- Tailoring events for the local population to enrich quality of life and experiences
- Going beyond 55 live-events - attracting world-class events to Saudi